eMarketer predicts adults in the United States will spend an average of 82 minutes on social media every day in 2020.
With that kind of extra time today, you could:
- take an exercise class
- read a quarter of a 300-page business book
- catch up with two old friends
- prepare a home cooked meal
- play a board game with your kids
82 minutes per day adds up to 500 hours per year. If you work 40 hours per week, that’s 25% of your whole work year. In that kind of time, you could:
- learn to code
- complete multiple college courses
- write an entire book
- launch and grow a side hustle
I know how I’d rather spend my time. Do you?